About the Board of Revenue
Immediately after the formation of the State of Chhattisgarh Government through Rajpatra Extraordinary dated 1st 02/12/2002 constituted Board of Revenue which exercised jurisdiction under various regional acts. By notification no F 494/Rajaswa/2002 Dated 02/12/2002 on the page number 637 The State Government delegated appellate and revisional powers of Assistant Chief Secretary to the newly constituted Board of Revenue.
Working Procedure of Revenue Board
There are two type of working procedure of Revenue Board
A. Judicial Work :-
These section are working for Judicial work.
- Panjiyan Section :- This is the main section for judicial work because in this section first case filed and send for hearing to reader section.
- Reader Section :- After filing case by Panjiyan Section reader will be present case to pithaseen Officer for hearing and after hearing the case pithseen office decided the final decision for the case and place final order. After the final order reader send the case to Nakal or copying section.
- Coping Section :- This section is provide to a copy of case to Applicant and non applicant for according to demand of Applican Nonapplicant & Concerned advocates.
- Record Room :- After the final decision of case it will be deposited to Record room by reader for any coping or security reason. In this record room cases kept in year wise of their disposal.
B. Official Work :-
In Revenue Board administration work also done behalf of Judicial work. They are given below.
- Office Superintendent:- In Revenue Board one post of office superintendent is exist. He can Manage all Section for revenue Board and also he marked all letters to concerned sections.
- Establishment Section :- In this section manage all officer and employees record and service books and all kind of letter by given by Government.
- Account Section :- In this section manage all type of budget given by Government and passing the all type of Bills for expenditure.
- Billing Section :- In this section all type of bills will be prepared which is passed by account section and also prepared Pay bill and all personal claim Bills.
- Nazir Section :-In this section withdraw cash from bank and provide to concerned farm and persons.
- Receipt Dispatch Section :- This Section will be maintained all coming letters and dispatching latter from this office.